“We photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished_ there is no contrivance on earth can make them come back again. We cannot print a memory”__ ___(Henri Cartier-Bresson)
Wedding photojournalist, I propose an autor work, without any flash and don’t ask you to pose, thereby catching the fragility of the moment. I melt into the background, beeing an unimposing witness of these precious instants.
- A selection of my art prints will be visible at Geneva, Galerie Cimaise,
in les eaux vives, rue du 31 décembre, 14.
- My art prints are visible in Megève :
in gallery Le Temps des Arts, 220 rue de la poste, for the canevas.
and "Tops Socquet Photo", 18 rue d'Arly, for the paper Art prints.
- The 2009 big project will be a big exhibition in Annecy (France) during
the summer in Bonlieu culture center.
- "Peace", exiled Tibetans and there actions, one of my exhibitions,
was visible while the Kora around Mont Blanc for Tibet, Annecy and Obernay.
- A mouvement selection was presented at the Rencontres
Photographiques du Genevois, near Geneva.
Warning: all the web site and pictures shown in this web site are protected by copyright. You are only allowed to see them in your navigator. All reproduction of this web site and/or those pictures or part of pictures is forbidden. For any reproduction, permission must be granted by the author.